This one is a nice compliment!!!
Kev-lar tagged me, and everyone I would tag. Thank goodness my sister isn’t part of this crowd! Here arethe rules of the tag. I think I’ve messed them up. But I think they were messed up before:
1. Display the award. See above!
2. Link back to the person who gave you this award. That was that shameless red-headed boy.
3. Tag at least 7 other blogs. (Thanks, Kev!)
4. Put links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve tagged.
6. Copy, answer, and post your answers should be here to the questions below
You can only answer in one word:
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Hidden
4. Your mother? Missed
5. Your father? Hmmmm
6. Your favorite thing? Life
7. Your dream last night? Jumbled
8. Your dream/goal? Awareness
9. The room you’re in? Temple
10. Your hobby? Unanswerable
11. Your fear? Confusion
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Italy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you’re not? Sentimental
15. One of your wish-list items? Perserverance
16. Where you grew up? SoCal
17. The last thing you did? Walked
18. What are you wearing? T-shirt
19. Your TV? Off
20. Your pet? Spider
21. Your computer? Addicting
22. Your mood? Mellow
23. Missing someone? Jane
24. Your car? Zooooooom-zooooom
25. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? Insane
28. Love someone? Many
29. Your favorite color? Red…gold…red…gold…red…gold!
30. When is the last time you laughed? Tagged.
31. Last time you cried? Weeks
Thanks for the meme, Kevin.
Now I must figure out seven bloggers to tag, not include Erin, Alex, M, and Sarah,
That’s all the people I know who might conceivably do this. If you don’t want to play, it’s no sweat, no worries, and no skin off my nose. (where the heck did that last expression come from?) I understand and hold not a thing against any of you. Unless that thing is me, and we’re hugging.(Kev actually said this corny part, not me. I’m NOT sentimental, just too lazy to erase it).
Thanks for your final meme, Gay.>>I like to read everyone’s answers, I must admit.>>And I wasn’t being sentimental–I was being weird. You didn’t put the crazy laughter after!
I love your answers. And your question about the origin of “nose skin off my nose” – because I love enlightening people:>>http://pastimesandrags.com/writings/skin.html
Actually I cheated and just copied most of what Kevin wrote…my individual answers, of course, were my own. I don’t have red-hair!!!
Pulled from Sarah’s link because it’s pretty funny. >>“In sixteenth century England a clandestine group of cabbage worshipers inhabited London’s seamier neighborhoods, practicing a variety of bizarre rituals involving cabbage—including coleslaw, sauerkraut, and the newly invented Reuben sandwich, which had been banned by the government as being subversive ever since the visiting Count Halitosis had disgraced himself by splattering corned beef on the tablecloth at a state banquet.”
They serve corned beef at a State Feast they’re going to get splatter.>>I’m just saying.
Oh, now that’s funny.>>Cabbage cult indeed.
I am tagged, bagged and done with my assigned tasks.
You are too kind, Gay. My reply has been posted. Take care.
I can't fit this on a notebook page! So I've done my answers here, I hope that is ok.>>It was hard to stick to single words!>>1. Handbag>2. <---- There>3. Dirty blonde>4. Dynamo>5. Not.>6. Steak>7. Embarrassing>8. Completion>9. Office>10. Photography>11. Waste>12. Here>13. Here>14. Frivolous>15. laptop>16. L.A.>17. Edited>18. PJs>19. None.>20. Goldfish>21. On.>22. Stressed>23. Connor>24. Borrowed>25. Shoes>26. Marketplace>27. Visitors>28. Obviously>29. Purple>30. Recently>31. August